Transparent reporting over vanity metrics.
We believe in transparent reporting that gets you high-quality leads. Likes and comments are nice vanity metrics, but they don’t grow your business. We want to help get your phone ringing and your inbox full of real potential customers.
📊 How can this help?
Your business is unique and its marketing assets should be too. Text and graphics absolutely have their place, but we are in a competition for our clients attention span and videos are more engaging than photos. When creating a video asset for social ads, ask yourself:
• Does my ad clearly communicate what we offer?
• Will my ad stop someone scrolling through their timeline?
• Will my ad work with or without sound?
Video allows you to stand out against your competitors.
Creating video assets for your marketing campaign helps differentiate your brand, product and services from your competitor's. They give you an opportunity to share your story, team and mission.
Give your customers what they want.
In the digital age of fleeting attention spans, video assets are key for engaging those who want to know more, reaching those completely unfamiliar, and securing leads that will grow your business.
- “72% of customers prefer learning about a product or service through a video” (Comowich).
- “People are twice as likely to share video content with their friends than any other type of content, including social media posts, blog posts/articles and product pages” (Wyzowl).
- “The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video than without” (Olenski).
- “The average conversion rate for websites with video is 4.8% instead of 2.9% for sites without” (CodeFuel).
👩🏻 Who's the target audience?
The most powerful aspect of social ads is you can target the exact demographic you want for your brand.
We create video ads tailored to speak directly to your target customer.
In other words: we can run four different campaigns at the same time, each with unique messaging targeting to different groups of customers.
Here is a real-life example:
Let's say you are a landscaping company in a major city. Every client that contacts you is coming for different reasons, but they are all focused on maintaining their landscape
Here are a few campaigns you can create and test:
- Video ad of a lawn before/after testimonial (aimed at home owners)
- Video ad showing the process of designing a backyard (aimed at new home owners)
- Video ad showing your wide variety of landscape services (aimed at homeowners interested in landscape design)
- Video ad of your office/staff (aimed at anyone within a 10 mile radius of your headquarters)
By tailoring your video ads to your various core demographics, you can consistently attract more customers in an effective, scaleable manner.
📈 How can I properly utilize this video?
One of the many reasons to work with Force Media is we are giving you consistent feedback on which videos are performing the best. Part of our on-going services is to make tweaks and updates to the ad as we interpret the data from the ads.
Our marketing campaigns are built on transparent reporting that drives you high-quality leads. Each month our team will send you a report that details:
- The current ads running
- How much was spent
- The number of leads received
- Our strategy for the upcoming quarter
- Overall annual strategy
We work in tandem with your internal CRM to tie a dollar amount to the leads we have delivered that your team has converted. This allows your leadership team to make educated decisions on where to allocate their marketing budget to produce the strongest ROI for your company.